Let me introduce myself . . .

Moderators: Phil Winkler, Graham Smith, Pete Tabord

Let me introduce myself . . .

Postby gkuhn » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Hello - my name is George Kuhn and I am attached at the hip to Dataease. Originally, ver 2.1 was grafted to me back in the era when IBM was introducing the Personal Computer. As the years progressed, I ended up with ver 4.53 and it is still there !

While I am not a programmer or trained computer geek of any type, I have used 4.53 for lo these many years. Recently, I had to replace an old ( 25+ years of daily service ) Okidata dot matrix printer. While investigating and searching for it's replacement, I was told that I needed to move into the next century - after all, we were already twelve years and I was missing SOOO much !!! ? ? ? Of that point, I wonder ? ? ?

So, I own a business forms company where we offer inventory and management of the business forms and office supplies that a company would use to operate. We are located on the very western edge of Lancaster County along the Susquehanna River. We are the last outpost before you hit the western frontier, and I know of nothing of value beyond the river . . . .

That is gonna PO someone . . .

Looking forward to learn more about Ffenics, embarrass myself with a few dumb questions and pull myself up with my boot straps into the 21st Century - my two computer geek sons are gonna be so proud of their old man . . . .

George

Although they have no idea of what Dataease was or Ffenics is !!
gkuhn

Re: Let me introduce myself . . .

Postby Phil Winkler » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Welcome, George!
Phil Winkler
PLM Consulting, Inc.
pwinkler@plmconsulting.com
Phil Winkler

Return to Introduce Yourself