Moving Forward With Ffenics

Moving Forward With Ffenics

Postby Adrian Jones » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Hi Everyone,
As you may know, Pete Tabord’s wife Trina passed away last October.
As you may also know, they were partners in Database City, with Pete in charge of developing Ffenics, and Trina responsible for support, sales, customer service, etc.
Over the intervening period, people have been fantastic in offering support, and as you can imagine, there have been many discussions about how to move the business forward.

I would like to now announce that there is now a new group of interested parties, including myself, working together to support Pete’s ongoing commitment to creating a first-class database solution for small businesses and their data needs.
Pete continues to be focused on developing the product; I am concentrating on marketing and customer service. In addition, as some of you know, I have been providing customer support since shortly after Trina’s funeral, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Due to mundane things like sorting out a new address and phone system to deal with the fact that this company is now virtual (Pete is in Wales, I’m in Cornwall, and we have people in other places offering sales support, etc), we are only this week in a position to start to make announcements, as well as changes to the details on the website.
We have a change of telephone number: 0844 870 9397.
We also have a London-based admin address: Garden Studios, 11-15 Betterton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 9BP
Rest assured that Ffenics is moving forward very much as before, except now with myself involved. There has been a hiatus while Pete has dealt with personal matters, but now Ffenics is properly back on track.
Hope this clarifies things for the moment. We be making more announcements over the coming weeks.
Regards, Adrian
Adrian Jones

Re: Moving Forward With Ffenics

Postby Phil Winkler » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Excellent move and inspiring, too. Graham and I had discussed this very thing some time back so we're pleased as can be. Of course, if there is anything we can do just ask.

(Yes, you spelled Phyllis correctly.)
Phil Winkler
PLM Consulting, Inc.
pwinkler@plmconsulting.com
Phil Winkler

Re: Moving Forward With Ffenics

Postby JohnBaldwin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Great to hear, Adrian and Pete.

I am absolutely convinced that Ffenics WILL get there - and with this new impetus we all hope for great things.

Please keep us informed as things progress.

Good luck.

John
John Baldwin (029 2055 4457)
JohnBaldwin

Return to News