It's back: the 2015 Fforward With Ffenics Workshop!

Moderators: Phil Winkler, Graham Smith, Pete Tabord

It's back: the 2015 Fforward With Ffenics Workshop!

Postby Adrian Jones » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Yes, I am again running my workshop on all matters Ffenics in Bristol (UK), Mon 16th and Tues 17th November.

This year I will focus on the wealth of possibilities offered by custom/external functions, and by scripting.

I've organised nine workshops to date. This year will be my 30th anniversary of creating solutions with the various flavours of DataEase and Ffenics, and I think it is also 20 years since DataEase for Windows was launched. This may be the only chance to celebrate these occasions!

We should also have a sneak preview of changes in Ff 2.0, which should be in beta testing by then.

Click here to find out more.

Hope to see you in November!
Adrian Jones

Re: It's back: the 2015 Fforward With Ffenics Workshop!

Postby Pete Tabord » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Thanks Adrian. Useful and informative as usual. Just because I write the thing doesn't mean I know everything that you can do with it. You folks out there are always coming up with uses for features that we didn't anticipate at all when we were putting the feature in!

And for those of you who didn't go, yes, the attendees _did_ get a chance to look at FF 2.0.

We had a very interesting discussion and some of the suggestions may even get in before release .

Most of the others will go into the FF 2.everything wish list.
Peter J. Tabord
Head of Development
Database Software Ltd.
ptabord@ffenics.com
Pete Tabord

Return to Blatant Advertising